Designed to manage the transportation services required by a constantly changing special education clientele (or student population) RouteManager Special Education takes full advantage of the latest web-based and GPS technologies to address all the complexities of these critical services. RouteManager Special Education is designed to make quick work of changing the passengers and/or the bus stops on any bus run, and immediately printing an updated turn list with passenger documentation for each bus stop.
Product features include:
- Drag Google proposed turn list to modify if necessary
• Position bus for pickup on right side of street
• Avoid known high traffic intersections/streets
- Generate revised turn list immediately following:
• Edit duration times for each bus stop
• Edit travel time for the each leg of the run
• Add or delete students to/from a run
- Display all special ed student attributes on Trip Sheet
- Upload existing stops and bus runs from Excel, by exporting data from your onboard GPS system, or using RouteCapture.
- Upload basic data through Excel basic data, e.g., busses, drivers, students, school locations, etc.
- Visually identify wheelchair passengers on the map on screen
- Instantly test whether a proposed bus run meets time parameters
- Search and edit all student data relevant to transportation services
- Specify loading time for each bus stop during run scenario-building process
- Quickly display manifests and turn list and passenger attributes for revised runs
- Easily edit the order of bus stops on a given run