The Easy Way to Get to School
MySchoolLocator (MSL) is a simple and easy way for Districts to share school attendance boundary information with Parents, Staff and the Community members. Using MSL is simple. Enter an address and MSL will show
- the school(s) that serve the address
- a map of the address relative to the school
- driving and walking directions from the address to the school.
Additionally, parents can display school attendance boundaries and can convert the language displayed into over 65 different languages. Districts can easily modify the school information that displays and can customize the messages that appear when addresses in a given area are entered.
MySchoolLocator with Bus Stops provide access not only to assigned school information, but information such as bus stop name, school served, pick-up and drop-off times, special day bus schedules, etc.
Depending on district needs and/or policies, MSL with Bus Stops can be configured to:
- Display Transit eligibility zones,
- Require parents to enter a student’s bus pass number so that the system returns only the bus stop information directly related to a particular student pass.
- Provide access to district transportation policies
- Display emergency information as needed
MSL is a cloud based application which means that there is nothing for the district to manage or maintain. Just provide DecisionInsite with some basic information and we do the rest.
MySchoolLocator is included as a component of many DecisionInsite solutions packages, or it may be licensed as a standalone module.
Interested in learning how MySchoolLocator can help your school district? Contact us to learn more.