Want to be an Enrollment Impact Specialist?
We are always looking for motivated people to help us deliver new solutions to our public school district clients. We are a small, but growing company and our growth means great opportunities for talented people.
Why work for DecisionInsite?
- Make a Difference: We help solve the myriad of challenges that School Districts face which are impacted by enrollment. Our solutions help our clients prepare to meet the needs of students and deliver a great learning experience.
- Fun, Professional Culture: We have a very focused and competent team and we also have a fun and creative culture. Being a small company you will have the opportunity to take ownership of projects and share your ideas of how we can be better at what we do.
- Great Benefits: Competitive salaries, 401k with Company contribution, Health benefits, Paid time off, flexible schedules and company events are offered by DI.
- Home Office Location: Great weather, beaches, mountains, world-class attractions and excellent schools all make our Irvine, California location a great place to live and work.
- Virtual Office Positions: With clients across the US, some positions provide the opportunity to work from a home office. No commute!
Types of Positions we hire for:
- Analysis and Consulting: Do you like solving problems? Do you have experience with School Districts? If so, joining our team of analysts and consultants will give you the chance to help our clients solve very challenging and complex problems.
- Software Engineering: Can you work independently and with a team? Would you like to play a part in bringing new capabilities to the school district world? If so joining the DI programming team might be a great spot for you. Experience with GIS, .NET Framework, ASP.NET and SQL technologies are sought. (Irvine, California only)
- Client Relationship Management and Business Development: The DI team takes great pride in being highly responsive and customer-focused. If you excel at meeting and exceeding the needs of clients and want to be rewarded for building relationships, you might be a great fit on our business development team.
** DecisonInsite is currently seeking a dedicated professional to serve as Office Manager who will work out of our Irvine, California office. If you are interested, please contact us via the form below.