Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question we didn't cover here?
Call us today at 877-204-1392, ext. 1001
- Where is DecisionInsite located?
- Where does DecisionInsite get its information?
- Why does DecisionInsite generate two student enrollment forecasts each year for its clients?
- How many users are included in a typical DecisionInsite agreement?
- How does DecisionInsite handle open enrollment in its school by grade forecasts?
- What kind of system maintenance must a client manage?
- How often and when does DecisionInsite generate enrollment forecasts?
- How much interaction is there between client districts and DecisionInsite during the enrollment forecasting process?
- What if residential development is occurring within a district? How does DecisionInsite handle this?
- How difficult is it to conduct alternative attendance area analysis in order to either open or close schools?
- How long does it usually take from the moment a contract is signed until a district has access to the StudentView System?
- How much does it cost for training in the use of the DI StudentView System?
- What if I need support in using the system? Who do I contact?
- Who do I contact with support questions?
- How much do DecisionInsite’s products and services cost?
If you have questions or need assistance, email us at email@example.com or call 877-204-1392, ext 1001.